The recent 1st XV trip to Biggar didn’t just result in another four points – we also managed to get Profile forms from some of the recent recruits to the club!
There are some cracking nuggets of information in there, including:
– Why Sam Rowlands could never tackle a rabbit
– Why Rhys Morgan and Nick Hart are scared of orcs
– What Fraser Strachan and Ronnie Corbett have in common
– Stuart Wilson‘s link to one of our legendary ‘-ck’ Cup games
– Why Banger needs to get embarrassed more often
– Why Big Jon is a close personal friend of Our Cilla
Apologies it’s taken so long to get the new guys profiled on the site.
Will try to pin the rest of the 1st XV squad down in the next week of so – be prepared (or get in touch), Messrs Hampton, Aitken, Stewart, Wilson, Anderson and Pech!
Will then move on to the current 2nd XV, whose section of the website is even more out of date!